Eco-friendly, synthetic pet turf for dogs and cats of all sizes in New Jersey.
Pets love to run and play and most of the time outside is better than inside. Synthetic turf from Artificial Greens & Lawns is the perfect surface on which to do so.
Unfortunately, all that hard running, sometimes digging, and always doing their ‘business’ leaves your natural lawn looking terrible. Yellow spots everywhere, bare spots, and after a rain – mud all over your pet and your floors.
When you have had all you can take of the destruction and mess, artificial grass from Artificial Greens & Lawns can give you back your sanity. Small dogs, big dogs, one dog or a dozen, our synthetic grass stands up to the wear and tear.
If you’ve been thinking of adding artificial grass for your pet, or are interested in one of our artificial lawns, here some of the benefits you and your pet will enjoy.
- With artificial turf there is no dirt and no mud for your pet to bring inside
- Try as they might, dogs cannot dig holes in our synthetic grass
- Our pet system helps manage odor and it is easy to pick up after your dog
- Now you can wash your pet outside – not in your shower. Water (or any other liquid) drains through the system at up to 30-inches per hour.
- Unlike real grass our pet system creates a healthy environment. Fleas, ticks and other pests can’t live in our ‘fake’ grass
- Our artificial grass manages heat effectively for a cooler play area on hot days
Artificial Greens & Lawns’ fake grass is always affordable, and we’ll work with you to determine just what you need and design a solution that looks amazing in your yard. Call today to learn more about Artificial Greens & Lawns synthetic grass products for your pet!